Position : Multimedia & Content Administrator
- candidates must posses at least Diploma in Business Studies / Administration / Internet Technology / Creative Multimedia / Mass Communication / Media Relations or equivalent.
- Required language(s) : Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Required Skill(s) : Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Wordpress, Skills in Video shooting and editing, adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effect will be added advantage.
- Self-motivated, result oriented team player with good interpersonal, communication skills and able to work independently.
- Willing to travel when necessary.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- To assist in preparing conceptualize, design and develop in-house graphic / video / infographics material for various media such as website, newsletters, leaflets, buntings, advertorials and social media.
- To assist in creating company literature, marketing and promotional material in the form of print and online forms of communications.
- To assist in coordinating event projects; setup fro pre-event & post event.
- To assist in performing and conducting presentation, training & workshop.
- To perform general administrative work such as document's processing, data entry, record keeping and report compilation.
- To attend meeting with clients and stakeholders.
- To perform in cross functional, division and company-related activities, as and when required.